Thank you so much to Judy Redic (www.myjourney29site.WordPress.com) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’d just like to say that this past month of blogging has certainly brought me some clarity, despite the fact that I’m still struggling daily to survive. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has taken the time to read or respond to my blog, I share this journey with you all.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
- Judy Redic, My Journey (www.myjourney29site.WordPress.com)
- Lee, A Courageous Mess (www.acourageousmess.com)
- My Simply Chaotic Life (www.mysimplychaoticlifeblog.WordPress.com)
- Laura Black, Black Spot Site (www.blackspotsite.com)
- Amy, Motherhood Is A Cakewalk (www.motherhoodisacakewalk.WordPress.com)
- Confessions of Scar (www.confessionsofscar.WordPress.com)
- Ameena, Randoms By A Random (www.randomsbyarandom.WordPress.com)
- Becoming Cliche (www.becomingcliche.WordPress.com)
- Samantha Mae, Lesbian Bottle Blonde (www.lesbianbottleblonde.com)
- Eleynal, Just A Pizza My Mind (www.justapizzamymind.WordPress.com)
- Michael, Desperate To Entertain (www.peoplelivehere.WordPress.com)
- My Perfect Breakdown (www.myperfectbreakdown.com)
- After All Tomorrow Is Another Day, Beautiful Thoughts & More… (www.beautifullyrandom.blog)
- Fragments of Me, Fragments Of My Mind (www.fragmentsofmymindweb.WordPress.com)
- TheGirlOnTheGo08, Words Can’t Fathom (www.wordscantfathom.WordPress.com)
- Caleb Gumbs, The Ocean Inside of Me (www.calebgumbs.WordPress.com)
Facts About Myself:
- Writing is my only escape, my only distraction, my only means to cope.
- I’m a full time stay at home mother to a special needs daughter whom I adore.
- I suffer from several chronic pain causing diseases, scoliosis, degenerative disc, joint, and bone diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, connective tissue disease, and more.
- I was incredibly close to achieving my dreams, I got to perform at Vans Warped Tour with my husband in 2015.
- I started this blog as a way to let out all of the things that no one wants to hear, the words that scare people away.
- I’m the loneliest that I have ever been.
- Motherhood, singing, and writing are the only things that I’ve ever been good at.